Spicy masoor burgers make filling and delicious meal.
- For Patties:
- 1 and 1/2 cup whole masoor
- 1/2 cup grated or finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tea spn chopped garlic
- 1 tbl spn chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tea spn chilli powder
- 1 tea spn garam masala
- 1/2 tea spn coriander powder
- 1/2 tea spn amchoor powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- For burger:
- Burger buns
- Cheese slice
- Tomato slices
Cook masoor with garlic in pressure cooker (about 3-4 whistles).
Mash the masoor well.
Now add all other ingredients for patties (except bread crumbs).
Mix well and shape into patties.
Roll the patties in bread crumbs.
Heat little oil and fry them.
Make burgers with burger buns, cheese slice, tomato, lettuce and patties.