It is getting a bit harder for me to cook elaborate meals on weekdays. So many times I make one dish filled with vegetables and some protein. This paneer and vegetable curry is one such dish that is full in flavor and had loads of vegetables. I made it like Konkani bhajis with coriander-cumin-garam masala-coconut paste. I served it with plain basmati rice. It made a wonderful dinner and lunch next day.
Add tomatoes, onion, coconut, spices. Grind to a paste. Heat oil and fry vegetables.
|Paneer and Vegetable Curry|| || |
- 15-20 pieces of paneer
- 3 cups vegetables - cauliflower, cabbage, green peas, carrots
- 2 tbl spns dessicated coconut
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup tomatoes
- 1 tea spn garam masala
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1 tbl spn chopped ginger and garlic
- 1 tea spn coriander seeds
- 1 tea spn cumin seeds
- Heat oil and fry coriander seeds, cumin seeds.
- Now add garlic, ginger, green chillies, onions.
- Fry for few minutes and add tomatoes.
- When they are bit mushy, add coconut, garam masala,salt.
- Make a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add vegetables.
- Fry them for few minutes, then add the ground paste, paneer.
- Cook till vegetables are done.
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis.